Lynette B. Sigola
- Neurohormonal Regulation of Inflammation
- Macrophage Immunity
- Innate Immunity
PhD (University of London)
MBChB (University of Zimbabwe)
BSc (Hons) (University of Zimbabwe)
Douglas College Faculty member since 2004.
Recent Citations for Lynette B. Sigola
- Lessons learned during establishment of the College of Health Sciences of the University of Zimbabwe 1995-2001
- Effects of toll-like receptor ligands on RAW 264.7 macrophage morphology and zymosan phagocytosis
- Laminarin, a soluble beta-glucan, inhibits macrophage phagocytosis of zymosan buthas not effect on lipoposaccharide mediated augmentation of phagocytosis
- Karyotype analysis of murine macrophages for undergraduate students
- Study of cell form and function through microscopy: Macrophages in action for undergraduate students.
- Lipopolysaccharide-mediated enhancement of zymosan phagocytosis by RAW 264.7 macrophages is independent of opsonins, laminarin, mannan, and complement receptor 3
- The human microbiota: The importance and relevance of its incorporation into anatomy and physiology curricula